Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I. Told. You. So.

Conservative Christians lie, lie, lie.

My favorite quote from that post:

"As mentioned in the post below, the National Organization for Marriage (NOM) has launched an ad against those awful homos to explain how gay marriage challenges their (NOM's) civil rights. The ad features

(1) A California doctor who must choose between her faith and her job
(2) A member of New Jersey church group which is punished by the state because they can’t support same-sex marriage
(3) A Massachusetts parent who stands by helpless while the state teaches her son that gay marriage is okay

Problem is, none of them are real; the audition tapes have emerged."


Susan Russell, whom I once dreadfully misjudged and prejudged as a weak-willed enabler, has this mind-bender from Rick Warren. Rick says he didn't promote Proposition 8, followed by footage of his promotion for Proposition 8.

I have two contributions, one in words:

Tiny dogs bark shrill
At the high silvery moon.
They think they cow her.

And this is my contribution to an understanding of Right-wing Christians in this YouTube-heavy day:

No comments: