Well, it shouldn't surprise anyone that the National Organization for Marriage isn't, unless it's theirs (radio ad here). Yet, so many seem shocked that they would outright lie about gays and gay marriage.
For Heaven's sake, why?
I've told you, as have many others - for years and years - that these are desperate, deceitful, animalistic types who will do whatever they feel they should do to stop us. They claim - and, shamefully, so many liberal leaders believe them - that they are not like Nazis, or Al Qaeda or whatever - they even have successfully convinced liberals that any overt comparison between say ACNA and the Nazi Party is completely insane and reprehensible, no matter how very apt the comparison is.
Next, is violence. They are in a corner, knowing they'll lose, so they'll turn to violence. Already they're doing it. Oh, not the public faces; they can't afford to get their hands dirty. They just instigate, maintaining plausible deniability - like the neo-con commentators saying that Obama is going to take away peoples' guns - three cops in Pittsburgh may have died for that one. Yet, the puppet masters simply make some facile statement about abhorring violence, and they're let off the hook.
Now, I've been warning you of certain individuals in the right wing of Anglicanism who are truly dangerous, and people have told me no. I've got it all wrong, they say. They're just passionate, just ignorant, they just misunderstand.
No. They know exactly what they're doing. They talk and talk, weaving tales of fear and vengeance, puffing up pride and hate, then sit back and let their "flock" do the dirty work. "It wasn't me!" they cry, "I believe all people are God's children! I wouldn't want anybody to be gay-bashed in Denver! or Nigeria! or . . . " ad nauseam.
They. Are. Lying. Plausible deniability. And they are so good at it that they have you believing you are the monster! They've got you helping them!
You look into those smug, smiling faces, ignore the rheumy, soulless eyes and believe them when they tell you that they are loving pastors, concerned men and women of God. And you help them to keep going and spreading lies and violence. Even now, a blogger for whom I have the greatest admiration and respect is swaying in the serpent's eyes, defending - defending - an obvious wolf in priest's clothing. He just won't listen.
It's no wonder I often think of abandoning mankind completely.
Well, maybe when the gun is pointed in the faces of our oh-so-p.c. leadership, you'll remember my words, and realize it's too late, now, to hold these liars and instigators - whether in the Church 0r in the government or media - responsible and absolutely liable for what they preach.
Just remember; I'm not gracious enough to not say "I told you so" at the end.
**** And let me make clear one of the great differences between them and me, I will condemn, outright any violence against them. It's pointless. It hurts our cause. It will lead to our destruction. Defend yourself in face of actual violence, yes. Push to hold them responsible in court for hate speech. But to seek out and commit violence agains these people of violence is evil - outright evil.
Anyone who commits violence against these violent people, I'll happily turn them in and see them prosecuted myself.
2 comments:
Mark,
I wish I could come up with one good reason to disagree with you.
*sigh* can't do it
Karen
I know, Karen.
I honestly feel like this is all killing me, I'm so tired and torn and depressed. I hate - HATE - confrontation of any kind. It is taking all my will to keep this going, but we cannot hide from our duty to protect those they will harm -- if we can.
Post a Comment